We’re Back and We’ve Missed Your Smile!
The smiles keep on coming! The Government announced this week that the States can begin to operate under Level 1 Restrictions.
What does this mean for you?
This enables dental professionals to perform the full range of dental services whilst continuing to practice under the highest levels of safety and infection control including specific COVID-19 additional measures.
It is important to continue to maintain your regular check-ups with your dentist in order to avoid major and sometimes costly dental treatment in the future. If you have had an appointment rescheduled due to COVID-19 restrictions please call 02 9449 9366 or book online to reschedule your appointment. We’ve missed your smile!
What are the additional measures NDC Group have undertaken?
North Shore Dentistry; under normal circumstances operate under very strict levels of infection control including undergoing voluntary, independent a accreditation (QIP) standards as recommended by the Australian Dental Association (ADA) however, these extraordinary times require that additional measures are put in place to protect our patients and our people. Additional measures currently in place include:
- Additional environmental cleaning of high touch surfaces such as door handles, reception desks and waiting areas.
- Social distancing measures with reception and waiting areas.
- Ensuring quality PPE for our team members.
- Hand sanitiser available for patients.
- Removal of magazines, toys and unnecessary items from reception, kid’s corners and high traffic areas within the practice.
- Pre-appointment screening of all patients (as required by Level 1 Restrictions), to ensure any signs illness or feeling unwell is reported before entering the practice.
- Patients are required to report the following symptoms before attending a dental appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
If any of the aforementioned symptoms are present the patient will be required to reschedule. The Government recommends any persons experiencing flu like symptoms isolate and by tested for COVID-19 immediately.
The Government recommends for the health and safety of the Australian community, to download the COVID-19 Safe App, to enable quick notification should you come into contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19. You can download the app here if you wish to.
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
For up to date information on the current status of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia please click on the below link:
How is North Shore Dentistry managing the Coronavirus situation currently in Australia?
North Shore Dentistry maintains the highest standards of infection control and we are up to date with new recommendations, according to Australian Dental Association Guidelines.
See more at: www.ada.org.au
North Shore Dentistry has achieved accreditation from independent industry bodies AGPAL/QIP.
We have developed a comprehensive policy regarding Coronavirus. The well-being of our patients, providers and team members is of the utmost importance, and forms the basis of our management policy.
For more information regarding North Shore Dentistry’s Coronavirus Management Policy please email: [email protected]