Laser Dentistry North Shore Sydney
Laser dentistry assists in the comfort, recovery and success of treatment in comparison to conventional methods.
The Future FOR Dental Treatment
Laser technology is now well established in dental care. It is fast becoming the most popular treatment for patients due to the many advantages laser treatment brings over conventional dentistry methods. As well as offering a safe, quick and virtually painless experience, some of the other benefits of laser treatment include:
- Less use of needles and drilling
- Minimal discomfort
- Reduced treatment time
- Promotes faster healing
- Helps to protect against decay
- Less bleeding during and after surgery
- No vibration which can cause tooth damage
- Sterilisation of tooth preventing recurring decay and infection
- Great for kids who are usually scared of the vibration and sound of drilling
North Shore Dentistry Laser Technology
At North Shore Dentistry we use a hard and soft tissue dental laser. Our laser is one of the most sophisticated and versatile pieces of dental technology available today. Boasting a combination of advanced features, and built to industry leading standards, our laser is renowned for reliability, allowing our patients to experience fast, comfortable and highly effective treatment. Our laser is a safe water laser and does not generate heat that can cause inflammation and damage the tooth’s nerve. It is suitable for a wide range of procedures and is the lightest and most flexible fibre delivery laser system, resulting in superior clinical outcomes.
Our laser is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide range of hard, soft and osseous tissue procedures. Some of these procedures include:
- Fillings on the front teeth
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Desensitisation and speeding up the healing of mouth ulcers
- Biopsies and removal of lumps in the mouth without causing much pain or bleeding
- Frenectomies and tongue tie releases – quickly and painlessly
- Removal of dark, unsightly pigmentation on gums
- Treatment of gum disease without the need for painful gum surgery
- Gum lifts to enhance gummy smiles
- Cavity preparations and root canal treatment
Laser TREATMENT at North Shore Dentistry
Laser technology is the future of dentistry and allows a much more comfortable, effective and efficient experience for patients. Advancements in dental technology result in better solutions for traditional oral health problems. Patients and dentists benefit from newer techniques that are less invasive, more dependable and allow the highest standard of dental care possible.
If you require dental treatment or are simply in need of a check-up, contact the professional, friendly team at North Shore Dentistry and receive the highest quality care through the latest dental technology and techniques.